Everyone knows that chicken meat is healthy. Organic chicken wings and breasts were always considered more preferred meat than beef, for example, or pork. It is not by chance that hens accompanied a man across the world: in every country discovered by seafarers, hens were primarily imported, as the most unpretentious, omnivorous and rapidly breeding animals. Not surprisingly, almost every country has its own method of chicken preparation. But everywhere it is appreciated not only for the simplicity of breeding but also for the huge benefits of chicken meat. What is chicken meat useful for?
The Benefits of Organic Chicken Meat
Beneficial effects of chicken meat depend on both the composition of the diet of the chickens themselves, and on the general way of their breeding. That is why domestic chickens kept in spacious open-air cages and fed on a variety of food are much more preferred to factory broilers stuffed with mixed fodder and growth stimulants. Beneficial effects of chicken meat produced from such home-grown chickens cannot be overemphasized:
- An abundance of full-valued animal proteins. The chicken meat includes all the necessary amino acids, a set of cartilage proteins and a building material for our own tissues. By the way, the proteins collagen and elastin contained in chicken feet are especially useful for those who suffer from the diseases of joints.
- High digestibility and dietetic. This is valid especially for the meat of chicken wings. The composition of organic chicken wings wholesale is dietary – they have very little fat and cholesterol, so they are especially useful for those who suffer from excess weight or have problems with the vessels.
- A high content of vitamins. In general, the chemical composition of chicken meat is many vitamins of group B, the largest amounts are contained in the legs and wings. In addition, chicken meat contains vitamins A and E, which are extremely necessary for us to maintain visual acuity and the strength of immunity.
- Mineral substances included in chicken meat and providing support for the circulatory, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Low cholesterol and fat content, making the chicken a real rescue for those who are on a diet or suffer from vascular problems. In fact, it is not possible to put on weight from chicken meat, but it also feeds the hungry very well.
For wholesale purchase of organic chicken meat and wings, please read our pricelist.